Join Our Team
We Capture Moments that create memories
We are a family-owned business that has been in business for over 40 years. VIP covers all types of photography for schools and youth leagues in Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
Along with capturing special moments in time that create memories for a lifetime, we take pride in our work and products.
- No experience, no camera, no photo gear? No problem! We pay to train and equip you
- Hours available that can fit into your current lifestyle – part-time or full-time, seasonal or year-round, flexible scheduling
- Fun, exciting primary purpose: help kids smile and be themselves
- Meet and help your community’s amazing teachers and coaches
- Travel! See scenic southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Drive time and mileage covered
- Grow your skills! Communication, Computer, Organizational, Leadership, Problem-solving, Public Speaking, Customer service, and Teamwork skills – great points to build up your resume
- If you love taking selfies or pics of people on your cell phone, try going to the next level
- Like variety? We have lots to photograph – students, sports teams, game coverage, state finals action, events, and more. You can start with the basics and advance to new subjects and styles
- Build new friendships with team members
- Ideal applicant characteristics: Kind, smart, fun – any combination of these three!
Hear From Our Staff
Working for VIP for over 22 years has been like working with a “family”..we have all grown together, and have a commitment to each other and to the success of the company.–
I love working for VIP because we are such a magical and sparkling family with so much joy and care; This does not apply just to your employees but for our customers. I love that they embrace your individualism, VIP is not full of cookie cutter employees, but full of magical unicorns like myself!
When I retired 6 years ago, I was looking for the perfect part time job. I loved Photography and when a friend of mine (who works at VIP) told me about VIP, I applied and was Hired! I have enjoyed every moment, there are busy times and slow times, which is perfect! I have had opportunities to even volunteer and offer my time in shooting events like Honor Flight and Hometown Heroes.
Great Team leaders and Coworkers!
I remember the old saying “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
I have been with VIP for 4 years, and I have grown from seasonal photographer to full time account representative for our Illinois Elementary and Middle Schools. Over the last four years I have been able to develop my skills and learn from the experiences of my managers and colleagues. I am grateful for the environment VIP provides its employees.
Over ten years of working for VIP, I’ve improved my photography skills and made many friends. It’s a great company to work for!!